Machine Slides – Heavy Duty Slides for Machine Tools – CNC
DuraBond linear slides are offered standard in six widths ranging from 2″ to 12″ and base lengths from 4″ to 32″ in a variety of combinations. DuraBond heavy duty plane bearing slides feature unique low profile, square gib, Rulon coated construction to provide high precision and rigidity with superior vibration dampening characteristics. These low profile machine slides allow the same functionality and arrangement options as high profile slides and can be used in applications where height limitations make normal profile slides impossible. These machine slides will provide years of exceptional performance with heavy loads and excel in harsh environments, a DuraBond specialty. DuraBond linear slides are made for use in applications including machine tool, special machinery, power train, fixturing, workholding and general manufacturing.
We also offer custom linear machine slides for all your machining needs.
- Standard linear slide widths of 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 9″ and 12″
- Standard linear slide base lengths from 4″ to 32″
- Slide plate precision machined and ground from 4140 tool steel Rc 48-52
- All mounting surfaces precision machined and ground
- Rulon coated linear slide bearing surfaces for low friction and long life – No Lube, Maintenance-Free
- Adjustable gib side to side
- Dowel locator holes in base
- Standard bolt pattern in saddle top
- Designed and developed using 3D modeling software
- Our machine slides are manufactured using the latest CAD/CAM manufacturing technologies
- 3D and 2D CAD downloadable files
- 2″, 3″, 4″ and 6″ linear slides normally ship within one business day
- 9″ and 12″ custom linear slide widths built to order and shipped within 4 weeks
Machine Slide Warranty
- Standard machine slides carry a 12 month warranty
SW – saddle width SL – saddle length BL – base length
DuraBond’s X-Y Servo Slide in Action. A Heavy-Duty Plane Bearing Slide for Industrial Applications.