DuraBond Linear Slide Applications
DuraBond makes industrial linear slides for use in a wide variety of applications. In many cases, our linear slides perform well in harsh environments where other linear slides quickly fail. The following are just a few of the applications best suited to our high-strength, high-durability linear slides. General use cases include:
- Wherever low-cost, high performance dry bearings are desired for service from 10,000 to 40,000 PV.
- Where bearing lubrication is undesirable or impossible.
- Where high temperatures up to 550˚F or low temperatures down to -400˚F occur and oils are useless.
- In corrosive environments, with non-lubricating liquids, or under conditions of high or low humidity, or where high vacuums are present.
- In lubricated applications where friction and wear rates are unacceptable during starting and stopping, or where stickslip is a problem.
- Where the electrical and insulative properties are important.
- Where space and weight must be saved.
- Wherever other slides–bronze, roller or ball bearing–are causing problems.
- Where vibration dampening is desirable.
DuraBond slides are ideal for CNC Machining because the rapid, repetitive motion requires a durable, precise linear slide.
Machine Shop Retrofits
Portable Machine Tools
Portable machine tools depend on durable linear slides that will perform in any environment, making them an excellent application for DuraBond slides.
If you have comments or questions or would like to request a custom linear slide quote, please contact us through the form.
5627 Airline Highway
Fruitport, MI 49415