SELECT Your Slide to Download 2D or 3D CAD, DWG, PDF or STEP filesFirst, select Saddle Width, then Saddle Length, and then Base Length.
- 2" Width
- 3" Width
- 4" Width
- 6" Width
- 9" Width
- 12" Width
- Standard Slides With Accessories
- Request aQuote
- Introduction to
Linear Slides - Tough, Industrial, Maintenance-Free
If problems with rigidity, lubrication, heat, cold, friction, wear, or corrosion are interferring on the path to a proper linear slide design solution, our low profile DuraBond Slides are a clear answer for top reliability and efficiency. Since 1985, we've been a top linear slide manufacturer - The Choice among Machine Tool Shops.
Our linear slides are specially made to operate dry, offering self-lubrication with high performance.
DuraBond Slide Applications
- Wherever low-cost, high performance dry bearings are desired for service from 10,000 to 40,000 PV
- Where bearing lubrication is undesirable or impossible
- Where high temperatures up to 550°F or low temperatures down to -400°F occur, rendering oils useless
- In corrosive environments, with non-lubricating liquids, or under conditions of high or low humdity, or where high vacuums are present
- In lubricated applications where friction and wear rates are unacceptable during starting and stopping, or where stickslip is a problem
- Where the electrical and insulative properties are important
- Where space and weight must be saved
- Where other linear slides-bronze, roller or ball bearing-are causing problems
- Where vibration dampening is desirable